Engr. Randolf Sevidal Vicente
A Scholar…A Mentor…An Achiever
- A Filipino and a Geodetic Engineer by profession.
- Finished his Bachelor’s Degree in Geodetic Engineering in 1986.
- Completed his Master’s Degree in Remote Sensing in 1994 under the Philippine
– Australia Remote Sensing Project.
- A mentor to young Geodetic Engineers.
- A strong advocate of capacity building and good land governance.
- Involved in multifarious fields of professional undertakings and/or consulting
engagements both local and international.
- Recipient of various recognitions such as on student exemplary performance,
outstanding public servant, distinction as a private employee, and most
outstanding professional award.
- Held premiership and key positions in professional organizations and/or
- Retired in early 2009 as the Assistant Director for Mapping and Geodesy
Department, National Mapping and Resource Information Authority (NAMRIA).
- Presently holds other positions as:
- Proprietor, RSV Geoconsulting and Management Services (RSV-GEMS)
- Member, Professional Regulatory Board of Geodetic Engineering (PRBGE),
Professional Regulation Commission (PRC)
- Chairman, Continuing Professional Development Council of Geodetic